Registration is now open! For the registration process we use the ConfTool Conference Administration System:
|Early Registration||Late Registration|
|Student ENNS member||240.00 €||340.00 €|
|Student non-member||290.00 €||390.00 €|
|Regular ENNS member||340.00 €||440.00 €|
|Regular non-member||390.00 €||490.00 €|
Early registration until 02th of June, 2014.
Included in the Conference Fee
- Access to scientific sessions and plenary talks
- Coffee breaks during the main conference
- Welcome event
- Conference dinner
- One copy of the proceedings (USB)
- One conference bag
Additional tickets for the conference dinner can be purchased for 70 €.
Terms and Conditions
- Each paper must be covered by at least one registration at ICANN.
- One registration can only account for one paper.
- By submitting a paper, the authors certify that their work is original and complies with the ethical guidelines for human and animal research, if any such research is involved.
- Registration is complete only after both the registration form is submitted and the payment has been received.
- There will be no on-site registration.
- Students with a student registration will be required to present valid ID electronically. To be eligible for any level of Student rates you must send a proof of your student status (i.e. a signed document from your Department Head or supervisor) to ICANN2014 (at) informatik.uni-hamburg.de. Please help us by stating "Student status proof" and your registration ID in the email subject. Inquiries from your Department Head or supervisor can be performed by the registration team.
- To be eligible for ENNS membership rates you must be a current member of the ENNS. You will be asked to enter your membership number on the registration page.
Cancellations are accepted by E-mail only to the registration team. The registration fee will be refunded minus 30% for cancellations received no later than 1st of July, 2014. Thereafter no refunds will be made. Please note that if you are the only registered author for a paper and cancel your registration, your paper will not be published.
Paper withdrawal can be requested by E-mail. Only first authors are allowed to withdraw a paper. State your name, registration number and paper ID in the E-mail message. Withdrawal of a paper without cancelling registration does not entail refund of the registration fee. Deadline for withdrawal is 1st of July, 2014.
Submitted papers are only published if they are supported by at least one exclusive registration and if the payment of the registration fee is not received by ICANN 2014 account by 1st of July, 2014.
EU nationals do not require a visa to enter the Federal Republic of Germany. You can find an overview on visa requirements depending on nationality in several languages at the Federal Foreign Office:
Should you need a letter of invitation in order to obtain the required documents to attend the conference, please login into the registration system. Within this system we made visa invitation letters available for all participants with a completed registration and an accepted paper. Please contact us via ICANN2014 (at) informatik.uni-hamburg.de if you have further questions or need to specify additional necessary details. Also please note that letters of invitation do not imply any financial support.